I am excited, but today I have hit a complete baja because my director emailed me saying that my professors are worried about me because I seem tired and not focused in my afternoon classes. ?? So they want to know if I have any problem in my life right now, or if I am going though a hard time or something - perhaps I was too excited about my mom coming. ?? This came as a complete shock because while I will admit, I'm not laser focused in my 4:30-6:00p class because a) it's basically Spanish 5 from high school all over again and b) sometimes there are interesting things outside the window. But for christsake, I have only missed 1 class, I talk more than anyone else in the class, and I always do my homework. So I honestly have no idea what my perceived problem is. It is really hard to hear this because just the other day I was thinking about how well I am doing here in Spain - I've adjusted, I take care of myself, I have made great friends, I get really good grades in my classes. I have been warned before to pick it up in classes, but there's always been some obvious shortcoming - I didn't turn in stuff on time, I would show up late, I wasn't participating enough. But this is out of nowhere. I am really frustrated and upset. Today was the second time I've cried in Spain.
Oh well. At least I get a week to escape it all.

2 comments:
I Love you soooooooooooooooooo much! lol, but have a wonderful time in Italy. And remember, when in Rome live like the Romans!
Nat Mar
*hugs* Enjoy Italy for me, knowing how jealous I am. I mean, Omaha's great and all, but really.
Post a Comment