Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spring Break, Part 1


Tomorrow I leave with my Kansas group to Andalucia - the Southern part of Spain. (For reference, Santiago is in Galicia.) While this isn't really a holiday, this is built into our semester abroad and apparently we will be doing some learning, we get a week away from the rain and the cold to visit the sun and the warmer climate. We will be visiting Toledo, Granada, Seville, and Cordoba. I will return back to Santiago March 3rd.

Fear not, I will take un montón of pictures and write all about it when I get back to Santiago! I will try to pop into an internet cafe or two before I return, so hopefully if you send me any email I'll be able to get back to you before the 3rd.

Also, I would like to wish Clark a very happy 21st birthday (the big day is March 1st)!!! :)

hasta luego, mis amigos

1 comment:

Tom said...

Nothing like a road trip to some place warm. I'm sure that this trip won't be quite the same as going with your mother and a group of high school children. You're all adults now. So you'll more than likely take the bus tour around town and have a guide explain this and that blaring over the PA system. That will be the day huh?

Have fun, learn lots (because that is what you are there for) and enjoy the trip.

Love Dad